- No expensive boring or trenching
- No contract, activations, or usage fees
- No recurring cellular / telephone charges
- Automatic location alarming
- Highly visible, vandal resistant enclosure
- Improves physical response time
- Mobile and dispatch control flexibility
- Easy and economical installation
- Relocation made easy for future needs
- Two year product warranty
- Uses two-way radio frequencies
- Two-Way Communications and Intercom
- Exclusive "Hands Free" Listen Mode
- Call management programming
- Mounts on any size light pole or wall surface
- Operates on any AC voltage up to 480 volts or solar
- Available in Emergency, Assistance, or Call Box standard decals or custom decals
- ADA compliant operational design
- Strobe and beacon/locator lights
- Rugged, brushed aluminum poles in direct burial or anchor mount
- Special programming available
- Solar power recharging
- Personal safety pendants
- CCTV alarming package
- Dual button options
POWER REQUIREMENTS AND RANGE
- Any constant or switched on/off voltage up to 480vac
- Solar Charge system provides uninterrupted call box operating power when tied to (dusk to dawn) switched lighting power circuits.
- Solar works anywhere the sun shines!
- CALLBOX24's signal range is equivalent to the radio system that supports it. Alternate antenna systems are available for expanding range.
QUALIFIED MOUNTING LOCATIONS
Virtually all installations are possible:
- Light and other Utility Poles of any size, i.e. Surface Parking Lots
- Parking Garages, Walkways, Buildings, or Gates
- Free-Standing Call Box Stanchion Towers, Powered by Solar or AC
RUGGED OUTDOOR UNITS HAVE NEMA RATED ENCLOSURES
PERFECT FOR GOLF COURSE INSTALLATION FOR FOOD ORDERS AND SECURITY/ CLIENT PROTECTION AS WELL.
PUSHBUTTON TRANSMIT UNIT
HANDSET OPERATION UNIT
THESE UNITS RUN ON AC OR SOLAR POWER EASILY, CONSUME LITTLE CURRENT
BATTERY OPERATED UNITS REQUIRE NO SOLAR OR CITY POWER SOURCE
THESE UNITS RUN ON ALKALINE 'D' CELLS WHEN YOU HAVE NO POWER SOURCE
The VHF/UHF Conventional CALLBOX XT versions features:
- Stainless steel faceplate with vandal-resistant screws
- Stainless steel sealed vandal-resistant push-to-talk button
- Affordable add-on to any radio system
- Simple push-to-talk operation
- Internal low profile antenna
- Battery powered
- 500 transmissions on a set of 6 D alkaline batteries
- 1 year warranty
- Designed, manufactured, and serviced in the USA
Indoor units are for protected installations such as parking structures, garages, stairwells, covered gate entrances, etc.
How To Order One:
We need to know these answers to provide a quote:
Call us for a specific quote for YOUR facility today
- Do you have an existing radio system to talk to?
- If so, what frequency is it on now (VHF, UHF, etc.)
- If you have a radio system, what format is it? (LTR, Analog, etc.)
- How far will it be from the box to the base location?
- Are there any obstacles? (Buildings, hills, etc.)
- How many call boxes are you looking for?
- Do you need to identify which call box is calling in?
- Will this be for Emergency or Non-Emergency type use?
- Do you have power available at the call box location?
- What mounting would you prefer to use? (pole, wall, etc.)